You can create a new calendar and invite other people to view or edit it. When you create an event, you'll see an option to choose which calendar to add the event to.
Note: You can only create a calendar and edit its sharing settings from a computer, not the mobile app.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- On the left, click the arrow next to My calendars .
- Select Create a new calendar.
- Fill in the calendar name.
- Under Share with specific people, add the email address of the person you want to share with.
- For Permission Settings, choose an option in the drop-down menu. Choose Make changes AND manage sharing.
- Click Add person, if they aren't already added.
- Click Create calendar.
Important: To get your new calendar to show up on your Android phone or tablet, you'll need to turn on sync for that calendar.
Once you click Create calendar, the person you shared your calendar with will get an email invitation to view your calendar. If they click the link in the email, your calendar will be added to their "Other calendars" list.